Can you buy cigarettes at Bangkok Airport?
Suvarnabhumi Airport offers duty free shopping for liquor, tobacco, perfume, cosmetics, fashion, watches, pens, lighters, accessories and costume jewelry, skincare and aromatherapy, toys, electronics and confectionery.
Are cigarettes cheap in Thailand?
At present, low-priced cigarettes are only subject to the tax rate based on volume. … At present, the cheapest cigarette brand is priced at 40 baht a pack, compared with 165 baht for the upper end. Most cheap cigarettes are made locally by Thailand Tobacco Monopoly.
What Cannot bring to Thailand?
The following are some examples of prohibited goods:
- Pornographic materials.
- Counterfeit trademark goods and IPR infringing goods.
- Fake notes or coins.
- Reserved animals or CITES-listed wildlife.
What airports have a smoking lounge 2020?
US airports that still allow smoking
- Nashville International Airport.
- Washington Dulles International Airport. …
- Tampa International Airport. …
- McCarran International Airport (Las Vegas) …
- Cincinnati/ Northern Kentucky International Airport. …
- Denver International Airport. …
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. …
Is smoking in an airport illegal?
Did You know? In 1990 the federal government announced that smoking would be banned on international flights of six hours or less. Four years later Canada became the first country to require that its air carriers make all flights, domestic and international, smoke-free.
Can I bring cigarettes into Thailand?
1. 200 cigarettes or 250 grams of tobacco or equal weight of cigars; … Free import for non-residents: – for holders of transit visas or who can obtain a visa on arrival: up to THB 10,000 per person or THB 20,000 per family.
How many cigarettes can I bring back from Thailand?
No more than 200 cigarettes or 250g of tobacco or 250g of all types combined. No more than 1 litre of alcoholic beverage.