How do they celebrate festival?
A festival is an event ordinarily celebrated by a community and centering on some characteristic aspect of that community and its religion or cultures. It is often marked as a local or national holiday, mela, or eid.
What are the most beautiful festival in Thailand?
10 Best Festivals in Thailand
- Water Festival (Songkran)
- Ghost Festival (Phi Ta Khon)
- Lantern Festival (Yi Peng)
- Rocket Festival (Boon Bang Fai)
- Buffalo Racing Festival (Wing Kwai)
- Lopburi Monkey Banquet.
- Vegetarian Festival.
- Wonderfruit Music and Arts Festival.
What are the benefits of festivals?
Some of the benefits of festivals include:
- Keeps us closer to our religion and tradition.
- Promotes harmony.
- Carrying the message of the past generations to the present and future.
- Festival celebrations promote communal harmony.
- We get to know about different religions.
- Helps to preserve our culture and heritage.
What animal has its own festival in Thailand?
Another festival that celebrates Thailand’s native animals, Surin Elephant Round-Up is a major event in the Northeastern Province of Surin each November. All elephants registered in the province make their way home from around the country to participate in the weekend’s events.