What is Vietnam’s biggest import?
Vietnam’s Top 10 Imports
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$96 billion (34.3% of total imports)
- Machinery including computers: $26.9 billion (9.6%)
- Plastics, plastic articles: $15.2 billion (5.4%)
- Optical, technical, medical apparatus: $10 billion (3.6%)
- Iron, steel: $9.8 billion (3.5%)
What are the major imports and exports of Vietnam?
Its top imports are Integrated Circuits ($15.6B), Telephones ($10.2B), Refined Petroleum ($7.23B), Electrical Parts ($4.69B) and Light Rubberized Knitted Fabric ($4.51B). The top export destinations of Vietnam are the United States ($46.2B), China ($39.9B), Japan ($18.1B), South Korea ($16.1B) and Germany ($10.9B).
What is Beirut’s biggest export?
- Gems, precious metals: US$1.5 billion (38.8% of total exports)
- Machinery including computers: $205.1 million (5.4%)
- Vehicles : $138.1 million (3.6%)
- Vegetable/fruit/nut preparations: $129.4 million (3.4%)
- Electrical machinery, equipment: $124.9 million (3.3%)
- Fruits, nuts: $121.4 million (3.2%)
What are Vietnam’s main imports?
Vietnam main imports are computers, electrical products and parts (18 percent of total imports) and machine, instruments and accessories (16 percent). Others include: telephones, mobile phones and parts thereof (8 percent); textile fabrics (5 percent) and iron and steel (4 percent).
What is Vietnam’s number one export?
Exports The top exports of Vietnam are Broadcasting Equipment ($42.3B), Telephones ($18.2B), Integrated Circuits ($15.5B), Textile Footwear ($10.6B), and Leather Footwear ($6.43B), exporting mostly to United States ($63.7B), China ($40.3B), Japan ($21.2B), South Korea ($20.3B), and Germany ($8.22B).
What religion is in Lebanon?
According to latest global estimations, 61% of Lebanon’s population identify as Muslim while 33.7% identify as Christian. The Muslim population is somewhat evenly split between followers of Sunni (30.6%) and Shi’a (30.5%) denominations, with smaller numbers of those belonging to Alawite and Ismaili sects.
Are all Lebanese weddings so extravagant?
Celebrations done right. Whilst wedding traditions vary from country to country, there’s one thing all Arab weddings have in common: extravagance. … So much so that one Instagram page, @lebaneseweddings garnered 1.2 million followers trailing the region’s most lavish celebrations.
Do we trade with Vietnam?
U.S. goods and services trade with Vietnam totaled an estimated $81.3 billion in 2019. Exports were $13.4 billion; imports were $67.9 billion. The U.S. goods and services trade deficit with Vietnam was $54.5 billion in 2019. … The U.S. services trade surplus with Vietnam was $1.2 billion in 2019.