What are the latest top 10 export sources of the Philippines?
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$31.7 billion (49.7% of total exports)
- Machinery including computers: $9.5 billion (14.9%)
- Fruits, nuts: $2.3 billion (3.6%)
- Optical, technical, medical apparatus: $1.8 billion (2.8%)
- Ores, slag, ash: $1.7 billion (2.7%)
- Copper: $1.7 billion (2.7%)
Who is the biggest importer of the Philippines?
Philippines top 5 Export and Import partners
|Market||Trade (US$ Mil)||Partner share(%)|
|Hong Kong, China||9,625||13.57|
Where does the Philippines import from?
Philippines Product Imports by country
In 2019, the top partner countries from which Philippines Imports All Products include China, Japan, Korea, Rep., United States and Indonesia.
What are the top 10 imports of the Philippines?
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$27 billion (23.9% of total imports)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $13.6 billion (12%)
- Machinery including computers: $12.5 billion (11.1%)
- Vehicles: $8.5 billion (7.5%)
- Iron, steel: $3.9 billion (3.5%)
- Plastics, plastic articles: $3.7 billion (3.3%)
- Cereals: $2.9 billion (2.6%)
What are the major export of the Philippines today?
Major exports are: electronic products (42 percent), other manufactures (10 percent) and woodcrafts and furniture (6 percent). Philippines is also the world’s largest producer of coconut, pineapple and abaca.
What do you think is the biggest export country for the Philippines?
The most common destination for the exports of Philippines are China ($13.6B), United States ($12.8B), Japan ($10.8B), Hong Kong ($9.97B), and Singapore ($6.39B).
What is the main product of the Philippines?
The Philippines’ major agricultural products include rice, coconuts, corn, sugarcane, bananas, pineapples, and mangoes.
What food does the Philippines import?
On average, we import around 14, 12, 71, 14, 6, 39, 38, 91 and 75 percent of our rice, corn, coffee, pork, chicken (dressed), beef, onion, garlic, and peanut, respectively.
What does Japan export to the Philippines?
exports consist of bananas, shrimps and prawns, tuna and bonito, pineapples and asparagus. 7. The country though is the second largest exporter of fresh fruits. With regards to the vegetable group, the Philippines has not yet positioned itself in the Japanese market.
What does US export to Philippines?
The top export categories (2-digit HS) in 2019 were: electrical machinery ($2.7 billion), machinery ($764 million), cereals (wheat) ($731 million), oilseeds and oleaginous fruits (flour) ($583 million), and food waste, animal feed ($421 million).
What products are made in the Philippines?
Philippine export products primarily include electronics, garments and textiles, footwear and leather goods, furniture, jewelry, marine and aquamarine, and mineral products.