Who is the famous influencer in Malaysia?
Top Instagram Influencers
|1||JIHAN MUSE @jihanmuse||Malaysia|
|3||Nur Shahida Mohd Rashid @shahidadherbs||Malaysia|
|4||Syahmi Sazli @syahmisazli||Malaysia|
What country has the most influencers?
In February 2020, the country with the highest engagement rate for Instagram influencers was Finland, with 5.51 percent. In other words, 5.51 percent of Finland’s influencers’ audience liked or commented on their posts in the measured period. The second-highest engagement rate was in Greece at five percent.
How much do Malaysian influencers earn?
84 million a year and if the opposite is true, every influencer at their most active rate, can make up to RM459. 6 million in a year.
The number of influencers in Malaysia (by tier)
|Category||No. Influencers in Malaysia||Total Earnings Per Year (RM)|
|Mega Influencers||100||9 million – 24 million|
Who is the best influencers in the world?
Without further ado, here’s our ranking of the top 10 Instagram influencers!
- whinderssonnunes. 52.7M followers. …
- hudabeauty. 46.8M followers. …
- Lele Pons. 44M followers. …
- nusr_et. 35.6M followers. …
- Dan Bilzerian. 32.4M followers. …
- Amanda Cerny. 24.8M followers. …
- Zach King. 24.3M followers. …
- Chiara Ferragni. 23.9M followers.
What is the difference between Kol and influencer?
The main difference is that influencers are native to social media platforms, since that’s where the very concept of an influencer was developed. KOLs, on the other hand, have parallel professions, such as journalists, entrepreneurs, writers or politicians.
Which country gives the most likes on Instagram?
1. Italy has beaten the USA, Japan, and Indonesia as the most popular country on Instagram, and has been tagged in more than 50 million posts. Popular tourist destinations like Venice, Rome and Pisa drive its popularity on the app, and have been collectively tagged in 20 million photos.
How many followers do you need to be an influencer?
To join YPP, an influencer needs at least 1,000 subscribers, accumulated more than 4,000 “valid public watch” hours in the last 12 months and have a linked AdSense account, according to YouTube.
How much do influencers earn?
One influencer made an average of $5,000 per month last year through affiliate links alone. Insider has spoken with more than a dozen Instagram influencers about how much money they charge brands for sponsored content and how else they make a living using the app.