How do I contact AirAsia Philippines by phone?
For an instant response 24 hours a day and urgent assistance, please Chat with AVA.
|AirAsia & Philippines AirAsia (Voicemail Service)||AirAsia & AirAsia X flights (Voicemail service)|
|+63286727886 (currently unavailable)||+81335277898|
|24 hours Monday to Sunday||24 hours Monday to Sunday|
How do I contact Air Asia by phone?
- For an instant response 24hours a day and urgent assistance, please Chat with AVA.
- Calling from. Service. Contact number. Opening hours. India. AirAsia India (I5) flights only. +91 80 4666 2222. & +91 80 6766 2222. Open 24 hours. Monday to Sunday.
How do I talk to Air Asia agent?
Go to the Chats tab. Tap New chat > New contact. Start chatting with AVA with a simple “Hi”, keywords, or questions that are short and simple.
How do I contact AirAsia for refund?
AirAsia Contact Details
In case you want to deliver your concern directly to AirAsia, you can contact AirAsia’s Philippines’ Emergency Hotlines. (02)8722-2742 – This number is available 24/7. (02)8672-7828 – (enter 0 after the prompt.
Can I cancel a flight and get a refund?
Cancelled Flight – A passenger is entitled to a refund if the airline cancelled a flight, regardless of the reason, and the passenger chooses not to travel.
Can I refund my Air Asia ticket?
The booking of a seat is confirmed after full payment of the fare is made and after we issue you a booking number and/or the Itinerary. However, you can get a refund on Airport Tax. … You have the option of an AirAsia Credit Account or back to the original mode of payment.
How do I complain to Air Asia?
Phone number: 080 4666 2222.
How do I track my AirAsia refund?
- From AVA’s main menu, click on “Refund /Check Case Status “.
- Select “Check Case Status”.
- Select how you would like to check your case status either – by “Case Number” or “Email Address”.
How do I check flight status?
You can follow the below steps to check your flight status after you make a booking:
- Logon to www.goindigo.in.
- Click on Flight Status tab.
- Enter the departing and arriving destination.
- Enter your date of travel and Flight No.
- Enter your PNR or Booking Reference number.
Where is AirAsia head office?
Change your flight dates with no flight-change fee
- Click on My Bookings.
- BIG Member login.
- Select flight to change.
- Choose new flight date.
- Select new flight.
- Check your add-ons.
- Pay any fare difference.
- Change flight successful!