How do I renew my British passport in Thailand?
Passport Application or Passport Renewal
British nationals can apply or renew their British passports in Thailand. They need to book an appointment through BangkokHMPO@vfshelpline.com and apply in person once the appointment has been set.
How can I get UK visa from Thailand?
Although generally, all applicants need to submit the following:
- a valid passport or travel document.
- all previous passports or travel documents if available.
- a completed application form.
- a passport-sized (45mm x 35mm), colour photograph of yourself.
- the supporting documents relevant to the application.
- the visa fee.
Can Thai nationals travel to UK?
Entry clearance is necessary for Thai nationals for travel to the UK. A UK Visitor Visa for Thai nationals can be granted for visits of six month. The VFS UK visa application center in Bangkok accepts applications for all visa categories and is officially authorized by the UK Visa and Immigration.
How do I get an appointment at the British Embassy?
British Embassy launches online consular appointment system
- Click on the Consular Appointment Booking System link for the service you require here.
- Select the appointment date and time you require and enter your details.
- Once your appointment has been booked, a confirmation email will be sent to your email address.
How much does it cost to renew a British passport in Thailand?
We also offer a fully inclusive service fee package which includes the passport. The cost of an Adult standard 32-page passport is 10,000 THB – this includes the cost of the passport & our service fee. The cost of an Adult jumbo 48-page passport is 11,000 THB – this includes the cost of the passport & our service fee.
How do I bring a Thai girl to England?
There are two possible ways that your Thai girlfriend can come to the UK. By applying for a standard UK tourist visa which will allow your girlfriend to come on holiday to the UK to visit you for a maximum period of 6 months.
How do I get a Thai visa for my girlfriend?
Requirements for US K-1 Fiancee visa
- You must be a US Citizen to petition for the K-1 Visa;
- You must have met your Thai fiancée face to face during the last two years. …
- You and your Thai fiancée must pass a criminal record check for the K-1 Visa;
How much is a UK visa from Thailand?
Standard – USD 170.00. Rush – USD 200.00. Super Rush – USD 220.00.
Is a Thai marriage Recognised in UK?
The marriage will only be recognised under UK law if it is valid under Thai law. For it to be valid in Thai law, the marriage must be registered with the Registrar at an Amphur Office (District Office). … If you are marrying a Thai national, he or she will require a visa to visit or settle in the UK.
How long can my Thai girlfriend stay in UK?
If you live in the UK, your Thai girlfriend can come to visit you in the UK on a visitors Visa. This will enable her to stay in the UK for up to 6 months in any given 12 month period.
Is UK visa easy to get?
The UK tourist visa requirements are clear and easy to understand. UK tourist visa application is online but the rest of the process requires an in-person appointment for biometrics. … UK tourist visas are valid for 6 months and you can stay up to 180 days in the UK.
What is the difference between an embassy and a consulate?
What Is the Difference Between a Consulate and an Embassy?
Consulate vs Embassy.
|Locations||Usually only one embassy per country, most often in the capital city||Often multiple locations in a foreign country, including in major cities and popular tourist destinations|