How can I send perfume to Thailand?
Packing your shipment safely
- Use combination packaging. Keep perfumes in secure rows with inner packaging before placing them in robust outer packaging.
- Don’t ship without a lid. Ensure that each item has a cap or some form of protection against accidental leakage.
- Fill any empty spaces.
What can you not send to Thailand?
Thailand Prohibited and Restricted Items
- Arsenic/Phosphorus sulfides.
- Baraku, Shisha, Hookah (water pipe)
- Beef, products from beef.
- Chemicals, Haz and Non-Haz.
- Communications equipment.
- Compact discs.
- Computer software.
- Cosmetics, Haz and Non-Haz.
Can I send cosmetics to Thailand?
Shipments of cosmetics require an import license from the Food and Drug Administration. … The consignee must obtain an import permit from the Thailand Ministry of Health. Only commercial shipments or those consigned to companies (B2B) will be cleared by UPS Thailand.
Can you ship perfume internationally ups?
USPS, UPS, Fedex & DHL Requirements
USPS: Any fragrance or perfume that contains alcohol can be shipped domestically, but not internationally. … UPS: UPS may require a contract to ship dangerous goods like perfume. Any product deemed “dangerous goods” must be prepared in strict accordance with ADR regulations.
What is the best way to send a package to Thailand?
Top-rated courier services to Thailand
- DHL eCommerce – This service offers the cheapest way to ship to Thailand from the USA, with a delivery time* of 11 to 22 business days. …
- International Drop Off – This Parcel Monkey service offers fully tracked delivery to Thailand in 2-5 business days at an affordable price.
Can I send chocolate to Thailand?
So items such as cheeses and fruits are out of the question. Additionally, items such as cakes or chocolates are also tough to send as they are likely to melt in a hot weather or shipping depots in Thailand that are not always air conditioned.
How much does it cost to send package to Thailand?
Calculating Shipping Costs to Thailand
|Priority Mail||6–10 days||$45.75|
|Medium Flat Rate||6–10 days||$67.95|
|First Class||10–14 days||$22.25|
|FedEx International Economy||8 days||$122.73|
Can I send clothes to Thailand?
Send Luggage to Thailand
You can send your luggage and boxes to Thailand with Send My Bag. … Send My Bag has many international routes, with a great-value flat rate for each route up to a massive 66 lbs. This means that you can bring your favorite clothes, books, DVDs, etc. to quickly help you set up home abroad.
How much is import tax in Thailand?
Thailand’s average bound tariff for non-agricultural products is approximately 25.6%. Thailand levies high tariffs on goods such as: 80% on motor vehicles, 60% on motorcycles and certain clothing products, 54% to 60% on distilled spirits, and 30% on certain articles of plastic and restaurant equipment.
What can you not send through FedEx?
FedEx Prohibited Items
- All commodities valued over US$20,000 without approval.
- One-of-a-kind/irreplaceable articles such as artwork valued over US$500,000 each.
- Flammables with a flash point of 140 degrees Fahrenheit or less.
- Auto parts with fluids in them.
- Fine art.
- Fine jewelry.
- Pornography/obscene material.
Can you send liquids in the mail?
USPS allows shipping of non-hazardous liquids, as long as they are in sealed containers with all contents clearly labeled. If you want to ship over 4 oz. of liquid, you must use insulating materials, triple-pack your boxes and use tightly sealed containers like shipping glass bottles.
How do you pack perfume for shipping?
Proper Packaging is Key
Always wrap glass fragrance bottles in several layers of bubble wrap. Then, set the wrapped bottle inside a box with at least 4 inches of space between the wrapped bottle and the box. Fill in the space with packing peanuts or shredded newspaper.